"Make Us The Solution For Your Account Receivables"
by the Bexar County Medical Society
Commercial & Medical Credit
Services has been collecting
receivables throughout Texas and the nation for the last fifteen years. Our
clients include some of the most recognized financial institutions in Texas
as well as governmental agencies, hospitals, and numerous medical
groups. We are proud of our client
list which includes Frost Bank, City Public Service Board of San Antonio, The
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Security Service
Federal Credit Union, Bank of America, and too many medical groups and
privately practicing medical doctors to list. Commercial & Medical Credit
Services is a professional agency with a top management team which has over
100 years combined experience in the collection industry. Fully bonded and insured,
Commercial & Medical Credit Services treats all funds collected as true trust funds, accurately
maintained in separate trust accounts, and precisely accounted for until all
amounts due our clients have been paid. Unlike many collection agencies,
Commercial & Medical Credit Services will not touch even its own fees
until its clients are paid in full.
What does this mean to our clients?
Simply that no client has ever lost funds collected by Commercial
& Medical Credit Services. We are the only entity approved by the Bexar
County Medical Society for the collection of medical receivables. Our commitment to our clients has always
been that we will scrupulously account for every dollar collected; we will
maintain accurate records on all activities for each account assigned to us;
and we will do our best to turn your receivables into cash.
· Recommended by the Bexar County Medical Society Service Bureau for the collection of medical accounts
· Current clients include: Frost Bank, City Public Service Board of San Antonio, The University of Texas at San Antonio, Security Service Federal Credit Union, Bank of America, San Antonio City Employees Federal Credit Union and numerous other institutions and professionals.
· Effective collection of outstanding accounts receivables while maintaining patient relations
· State of the art collection system enables efficient collection of your accounts. Free up your staff and office expenses for more productive activities
· Easy to read and understand statements and reports detailing the status and progress of your accounts.
Fully insured and bonded for your protection.
Copyright © 1988 - 2002 Commercial and Medical Credit Services,
All Rights Reserved.